- Please contact us by telephone, email, or use the contact form below, to check that the dates you require are available.
- If the dates are available we will reserve them for you, for a period of seven days, pending receipt of your cheque for the deposit quoted at the time of your inquiry.
- Upon receipt of your cheque, we will confirm your booking by telephone and/or email.
- The balance payment for the booking is payable when you arrive at Stembridge Farm.
- Arrival time is normally after 12:00 noon and departure time is before 12:00 noon.
- Outside peak times alternative arrival times may be arranged on request.
- Please print a copy of our information sheet, record your booking details at the space provided and keep it with you when traveling as it detailed the route to Stembridge Farm.
Telephone :- 01792 390 158
email :- email@example.com
send a message using the contact form opposite. On mobile devices touch the following buttons to contact us directly from your phone.
Gower Beach Guide Smartphone App
The Gower Beach Guide App was developed by the owners of Hill House, Gower Self Catering Holiday Cottage. It is located in Llanrhidian village and provides self-catering holiday accommodation for families all year round. The inspiration for the App came from the fact that first-time visitors to the peninsula are overwhelmed by the number, variety, and diversity of the bays, beaches, and coves along the peninsula’s relatively short coastline. Over the years the owners have guided Hill Housebvisitors to the beaches that best suited their needs and this local knowledge has been built into the App. Apart from holidaymakers, the Gower Beach Guide App will also be particularly useful to anyone walking the Swansea and Gower section of the Wales Coast Path.
Hill House, Llanrhidian, SA3 1ER.
Telephone:- 01792 391 333
- Self-catering accommodation
- Large, detached family home
- Sleeps nine in four bedrooms
- Extensive gardens with estuary views
- Off-road parking for several cars
- Pet friendly
- Free Wi-Fi broadband access